Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, July 22, 2014

CHRISTMAS SMILES ACROSS THE MILES


The featured image on my card is made using the serviette decoupage and mulberry paper under acetate  technique.

It is mounted on a white cs base, with a shiny red cs frame.

the holly sprig is a diecut to which gold gems were added.

The sentiment is generated in MS Word on the computer.

Thanks for visiting today

luv'huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:

SAILING PINEAPPLE, NON-TRADITONAL TWIST ( MY IMAGE IS THE TWIST)

8 comments:

  1. Great card Jen and perfect for our Xmas in July with a Twist challenge at the Sailing Pineapple blog! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card with beautiful images and a technique I have never tried.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. vry eye catching thank you for joining us at TIOT, we hope to see you again soon.EE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, the imagesare wonderful and I love how you framed it. TFS at The Sailing Pineapple :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever use of serviette! I will have to research this technique. Love what you have done.

    Thanks for joining us in our Christmas in July challenge at Digi Choosday Crafting Vicky (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this non traditional Christmas card Jen! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!