Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 26, 2014

A PHOTO INSPIRATION CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO STAMPS


Above you can see the photograph as the inspiration, and this is my card:

 

I have merged two Bugaboo images (I LOVE doing that because Bugaboo's downloads are available as jpeg and png images)

The images are
and

and they are coloured using Copics

:
As this is a CAS card, I keep embellishment to a minimum, and all I have used arethe following from my stash:

white cs base
blue cs mat
blue ribbon
Glossy Accents on the sunglasses.

Here is the link to the challenge.

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

11 comments:

  1. A perfect combo of images, and as always, I am in love with your gel pen work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on the photo inspiration and its a gorgeous CAS design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy Jen. Another fabulous make. Great CAS card. Thank you for playing along with the Chocolate Baroque Color Challenge.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, I love your CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's for our Anything Goes challenger this week.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. The simplicity of this design really showcases your amazing colouring, Jen! Fabulous card!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen, super CAS card, thanks for your second entry to the Chocolate Baroque challenge, Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS CAS card...I have so much trouble with these!!! Beautifully done and so PERFECT for our Fresh Brewed Designs "By the Sea" Challenge!! Thanks for sharing with us!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card thank you so much for joining us at sister act this week and good luck
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A grat card, I love the clean background against the brightly coloured foreground. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. We hope to see you join us again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cheeky little creation, Jen! Fab colours and image. LOVE it.
    Thank you for joining our first Colour Challenge. I hope you had fun and will play again soon.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!