Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, July 21, 2014

A CAS BABY CARD

This little baby card features an image from Bugaboo Stamps, and it's called Bugaboo Brat - Boy Easter Bunny aand I coloured it using alcohol  markers and a white gel pen:

The tag was created in MS Word, and I used thee png version of the image to position him lying on the tag, fast asleep.

My embellies are a ribbon and bow,
a diaper pin 
peel off sentiment

Thanks for visiting my blog today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:


11 comments:

  1. Sweet baby card. Love hislittle rabbit ears. Thanks for joining us at the House of Cards challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the diaper pin accent! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling creation! LOVE that tiny bow! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen
    Such a cute card! Thanks for joining in at HOC.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image! Thank you for sharing your card with us at HOC! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet, sweet card! What a darling way to welcome a baby boy to this world!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, so cute! Love this image, :). Perfect CAS card. Thank you for joining Crafting From the Heart, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at House of Cards. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie!
    Thanks for joining us at HOC
    Ang HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was just sweet baby card. Thank you for participating in the 'Add a Bow' challenge at House of Cards.

    Ma :)
    House of Cards DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. An absolutely adorable baby card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at House of Cards.
    Sorry for the late comment, I just came back from vacations :)
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!