Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 6, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: LET'S PARTY

Today, five more of my drawings have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store, and the one on this card is called

 LET'S PARTY


The image is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:



This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format.  It is also available in my hand coloured version.

Let's partyLet's party (coloured)

To create my card I also used the following from my hoarded stash

white cs base
blue cs mat


blue/white patterned dp embellished with sewn on beads and sequins
diecut embellished with sewn on sequins and beads
peel off sentiment
organza ribbon bow

Thanks for visiting my blog today.


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

4 comments:

  1. I like that image Jen - you make darling faces! and your coloring is first rate - especially like her hair.
    Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
    Challenge #75 - ATG / Create Your Own Challenge
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,

    Love your image and the colour is beautiful, T love Turquoise and Teal in the Blues so this is right up my street.

    Thank you for entering the Hobbycutz Challenge, Good Luck.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her hair, Jen! Your coloring is fab. Wow! Great image, too! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sister Act. Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looks great :) beautiful choice of colours. Thanks for joining us this month over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!