Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, July 16, 2014

AN ENGAGEMENT CARD FOR A LOVELY COUPLE

  

I have created this card by using The Outlawz sketch that I rotated once to the right:


Here is a better look at the precoloured image that I added a little Copics enhancing to:

It was printed on cream coloured cs, and cut with a die.

I also used a cream cs mat, brown dp, an some roses with curly stems
.
Here is the inside of the card:


The poem ws printed onto cream cs, and I punched the corners.

It is a loose layer, and attached at the top.  Here is a better look at the delightful poem:

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challeges:









1 comment:

  1. Your card is so beautiful...The added colors truly made a huge difference. I especially love the inside message too. Very beautiful and sweet! Thanks for blessing us with your card at our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word of encouragement in Psalm 16:8 which says, "I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." God bless always.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!