Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, July 1, 2014

BUGABOO STAMPS : NEW RELEASE

One pf the new images at Bugaboo Stamps today is this cutie mouse:


You can find it in the store here.

I used alcohol markers and a white gel pen for the colouring :


To create my card I also used the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs base
orange, blue and green cs mats
ribbon and bow
pale green dew drops

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and pretty. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Image very very funny! Beautiful CAS card !
    Thanks for playing at Crafts Galore Encore "Use a Digi or Rubber Stamp" and good luck!
    Ileanaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing at ABC Challenges in our O is for Orange challenge. I like the way you have coloured the umbrella, cheers,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!