Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 27, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASE :: BRIANNA

There are 6 more of my drawings available as new releases in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today, and I have used one of them on this card:


The image is called

BRIANNA

and I have used alcohol markers for the colouring:


This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format, or as a hand-coloured image (the one used on my card):


To create my card, I used the following:
white cs card base
blue cs mats
I used a die to cut out the image
blue dp
satin ribbon an double bow
layered flower with a button centre



Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

5 comments:

  1. Another amazing drawing by you Jen.
    Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our eleventh ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make Jen, lovely design and gorgeous image, thanks for joining us at art by miran. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I love your new image. Great card. Love the blues. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our Anything Goes challenge.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous image and card, thank you for sharing this one too over at Hobbybook :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!