Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, July 7, 2014

RED WHITE AND BLUE CARD FOR A BOY


This card features two images from Bugaboo Stamps

I merged the two images, coloured with alcohol markers and added Glossy Accents.


Also used to create my card are the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs base - corners rounded
blue cs mat - corners rounded
computer generated sentiment

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen LeefLang
DURBAN

9 comments:

  1. This is most definitely a cute little guy digi!! Thanks for joining in at The Cutie Pies and Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card for a boy - I love the combined images. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The helmet is out of our space! This is a beautiful creation with great details. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Artistic Inspirations. Come back next week we have a special 100th challenge with a lot of sponsors and winners. Hugs, Maja DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great creation! Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart. We hope to see you next time! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love the combo of the 2 digis, very clever! Great helmets!!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome CAS card for a boy! Thank you for joining our "Fussy & Fancy OR Clean & Layered" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny idea to make this. I like the colours and the glitter.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute. Love the glass effect with the glossy accents. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps (sorry for the late comment).

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEEEEK
    love the space theme
    thanks for linking up with PGCB

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!