Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, July 17, 2014

BUGABOO STAMPS : CHRISTMAS IN JULY : DAY SIX

Welcome to our challenge for day 6 of Christmas in July with Bugaboo Stamps:

Today is a photo inspiration challenge and we have this pic to inspire you (now this feels more like Christmas in South Africa!)


and this is my interpretation:


The Bugaboo images featured on my card are Tropical Santa - Surfboard and Poppi Penguin Surf and they acre coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.


To create my card I used the following:

white cs base
red cs mat

 
little red aeroplane (precoloured clipart) with Glossy Accents and fussy cut to drag the sentiment banner which has been patted with foam tape.  There is cobblers' twine tying the banner to the aeroplane.

Click HERE to link to the challenge.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:







9 comments:

  1. A brilliant Santa card with a summery feel! I really like your idea for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a great job, I love your card, thanks for sharing and you coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a fun scene!!! Totally love the added banner!

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Scribbles Design challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA...love this scene you've created here! Awesome for our Great Outdoors challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks - thanks for joining us!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card, so glad you shared your fab creation with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great scene! Super cute and this will be refreshing at Christmas time. Thanks for joining in the fun at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Jen! What a fun scene you created! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! The coloring is fabulous and the whole card works so well!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs...
    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!