Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, July 7, 2014

ANYTHING BUT A CARD MONDAY WITH BUGABOO STAMPS


Here I am to share my ANYTHING BUT A CARD PROJECT for Bugaboo Stamps today:


The images featured are  Theodore and the sentiment from Ruby Chocolate – Nature’s Way
and the bear is coloured using Copics and a white gel pen.


I used my Envelope Punch Board to create the gift box, and a red cs belly band that was punched down each side.  

Happy Monday all!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:



8 comments:

  1. LOL! I will have to remember that when Monday rolls around again! ;) This is super darling! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous project, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super clever idea!! Love that belly band around the envelope!! And your coloring and details are so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute candy holder! Thank you for joining our "Fussy & Fancy OR Clean & Layered" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweeeet! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at love to create challenges!
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I LOVE that sentiment and the image! PERFECT for today! You made me smile! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Great Impressions! I hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant little project, love it ...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Great project,.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!