Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 27, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MISTERI - PLEASE CALL

There are 6 more of my drawings available a new releases in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today, and I have used one of them on this card:


The image is called

MISTERI - PLEASE CALL

and I have used alcohol markers for the colouring, and added Stickles to her hat:


This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format, or as a hand-coloured image (the one used on my card):


To create my card, I used the following:
white cs card base
purple cs mats
black/white paisley (digital paper) dp
purple cs diecut with sewn on silver beads
embellishment made with large flower gem, sequin and silver bead
silver peel off sentiment
silver ribbon



Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

6 comments:

  1. FABULOUS image Jen and beautiful coloring! LOVE the sparkle on her hat ... PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love her Jen. Your colouring is as always superb.
    It is perfect for our eleventh ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love this new stamp thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and love the sparkly hat
    Carol GDT -Crafting by Designs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thank you so much for joining us at crafty girls challenges
    Good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how very pretty...and I LOVE her hat, what a wonderful idea!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "Dies/Punch" challenge!!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!