Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 12, 2014

BUGABOO CHRISTMAS IN JULY : DAY ONE

This is NOT my blog hop post
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG HOP STOP - PLEASE CLICK

I would like to invite you to join us at  Bugaboo Stamps for the first challenge of our Christmas in July week, which is

SHOW US YOUR SANTA

To go to the challenge, click HERE

Here's my Santa card, to inspire you:


The Bugaboo images featured are AKV Santa Presentsand Knobbly Knees  Christmas Wagon  and I used alcohol markers for the colouring:


Also used on my card are :
white cs base - corners rounded
red cs mat

sewn on sequins and beads
punched border
red satin ribbon and bow

sewn on snowflake sequins

Thanks for allowing me to share with you today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:








8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 20 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little characters in a fun card.
    Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too challenge no. 65, Christmas in July. Join us again soon.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colour combination, it´s a really funny christmas card.
    Thank you for joining simply create too ; ))
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there you go, one more Christmas Card done! Whoop Whoop! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sassy Studio Designs, and good luck!
    DebbieM - SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Perfect for Christmas! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen: Thank you for entering our "Christmas in July" Challenge at Simply Create Too with your cute Christmas card. Also looking forward to seeing your entries in our new challenge which starts tomorrow [Friday].

    Blessings,

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combination of images. A fab card! Thanks for entering the challenge at Completely Christmas Challenges this week,
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very lovely card creation - lots of presents too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!