Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 6, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE PROM DRESS PRU

Today, five more of my drawings have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store, and the one on this card is called

 PARTY DRESS PRETTIES - PROM DRESS PRU


The image is coloured using alcohol markers. Stickles and a white gel pen:


This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format.  It is also available in my hand coloured version.

Party dress prettie - Prom dress PruParty dress prettie - Prom dress Pru (coloured)

To create my card I also used the following from my hoarded stash
white cs base
whute cs mat
pink cs mat
polka dot dp

diecut, embellished with gems and sewn  on sequins
\

layered flowers with bead and sequin centres


Thanks for visiting my blog today.


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN




6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the image and the beautiful embellishments.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love all the bling. The image is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love the way you colored the digi. Thanks so much for playing with us at Hobbycutz! Hope to see you again soon! --Lisa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful and magical card! I love the texture and sparkle you've added here. This is beautifully colored as well, you do really wonderful work. Thank you for sharing this with us at Opus Gluei, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful choice of colours, lovely project. Thanks for joining us this month over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!