Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, July 9, 2014

HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

Tomorrow is "Don't Step on a Bee Day" and to celebrate this wacky holiday, I have made this card:


The Bugaboo images featured on my card are Bugaboo Brat Bugs and Birdhouse Beehive, and I used Copics for the colouring:


To create my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:

yellow cs base
yellow cs mat
bee themed dp
yellow cs punched border blue ribbon and bow
bee shaped button

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:







5 comments:

  1. Your layout is just super for the bee-utiful card. Thank you for posting this wonderful work of art at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of this holiday, but love how it inspired your card! Thank you for linking up to our Feels Like Summer challenge @ Fab 'n Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and fun card, love how you have colored the image!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Tic Tac Toe" at Crafting for all seasons & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all seasons. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!