Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 27, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: WAITING PATIENTLY

There are 6 more of my drawings available a new releases in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today, and I have used one of them on this card:


The image is called

 WAITING PATIENTLY

and I have used alcohol markers for the colouring:


This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format, or as a hand-coloured image (the one used on my card):


To create my card, I used the following:
white cs card base
pink cs mats
pink/white floral dp
corner punch with gems embellies
gold/pink metal and glass flower
organza ribbon
gold sentiment - a peel off 



Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen just love the image and beautiful colour's and design thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Dianne x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you have blown me away with your talents! Your drawings are amazing and coloring is beyond fabulous! Another beauty ... awesome!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous digi art, love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges, see you Wednesday fora new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - thanks for sharing at Creative Moments - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sensational! Love this image and you have created a beautiful card with it. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Inspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!