Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 6, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: CUPCAKE FAIRY - DANCES WITH DECORATIONS

Today, five more of my drawings have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store, and the one on this card is called

CUPCAKE FAIRY - DANCES WITH DECORATIONS


The image is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:


This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format.  It is also available in my hand coloured version.

Cupcake fairy - dances with decorationsCupcake fairy - dances with decorations (coloured)

To create my card I also used the following from my hoarded stash

white cs base
blue and purple cs mats
purple printed dp
sewn on sequin stars
purple ribbon and bow

Thanks for visiting my blog today.


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

9 comments:

  1. hi Jen your card looks gorgeous absolute thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and hope to see you again
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at crafting at the weekend and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jen, love the design and colour. The image is unusual in that its showing the back rather than the front of the character. Lovely backing paper too.

    Thank you for joining in with the Hobbycutz Challenge.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for joining in with the Allsorts Challenge this week. This image is so cute and great to colour. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that image and the purple bow! Thanks for joining us at LOC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen
    This is a lovely creation....and I love Turquoise too...
    Thank you for participating in our Challenge this week and hope that you will come along again next week x

    Hugs Kobie -
    Hobbycutz Challenges Owner & Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card and totally fab digi, congrats.

    Love all the bling.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Jen - love the fairy! One of my good friend's is from Durban and is on holiday there just now visiting family! Thanks for sharing your card at Left of Center this week! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely. Cute Fairy and *fairy' cake LOL Love it.
    Thanks for taking part in the Craft for the Craic challenge with us.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!