Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, July 22, 2014

BUGABOO STAMPS :: NEW RELEASE


One of today's new release at Bugaboo Stamps is this tag image, called Daisy ButterflyTag that I coloured using alcohol markers and distressed with distress inks:


Also used on this card are:
cream cs base
kraft cs mat - distressed
orange cs mat - distressed
dp offcut - distressed
eyelet
gold cord
own made flowers with gold bead centres
sewn on gold beads

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!