Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A NEW RELEASE :: BUGABOO STAMPS

I have merged one of today's Bugaboo Stamps new releases with an older release to show you how well this can work:


The little AKV chef is the new release - but look how cute this card is now that I have added the birthday party image and I coloured them using my Copics:


Also on my card are the following from my hoarded stash

red and orange cs mats
red ribbon and bow
button
gold cord
computer generated sentiment

Thanks for popping by today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN


5 comments:

  1. great card again Jen!! Cute image and love the background paper!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, I love that image and the bright colours you've used. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Design for our anything goes challenge. Kerry DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 42 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the fun image so cute. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  5. The images look great merged together,such a clever idea.The bright colours and balloon paper are just perfect for a Birthday celebration.Super card.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!