Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TUESDAY'S MINI CHALLENGE FOR BUGABOO'S SECOND BIRTHDAY

Hi there, I'm back again to share with you today's mini challenge for Bugaboo's second birthday bash at the Catch the Bug blog.

As Tuesday is traditionally Bugaboo's new release day, we'd like you to create something using the new release and then to add a bow.

 Here is the card I made for your inspiration:


I don 't usually use so many orange shades on one card, as orange is really not one of my favourite colours, (you will have noticed that I am more of a cool colours crafter) but I think that the shades of orange work wonderfully well on this image.
All you need to do is click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug blog to find your image, create your masterpiece, link your entry, and hey presto!  you are in the running to win one of these prizes:


ONE Grand Prize Winner who completes the blog hop, plays along with the regular challenge (Saturday’s Challenge) and ALL the mini challenges will get 1 free set per month for all of 2012. 



ONE Second Place Prize - One randomly selected entrant that has participated in all of the mini challenges will get to be a Bugaboo Guest Design for February, March & April PLUS the New Release Set for the week.


  01/14/2012 Birthday Challenge - We'll be offering our usual seven, four, and two digi prize packs.

01/14/2012 Blog Hop - Each Design Team Member will randomly select a winner from among the people that commented on your blog hop post to win the Bugaboo Image they used FREE!

One WINNER for EACH Mini-Challenge will get the New Release set for the week.

16 comments:

  1. Jen - this is fantastic! I love it! I hope you're feeling better SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect 40th bd. card...love all the details on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love all the details and the rich, gold color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous 40th birthday card and Bugaboo images are always fab. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy designs this week. Good Luck Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Jan! I tend to use more cool colors, too, but this is incredible! So glad you are playing in the challenge at Lexi's Creations this time. Hope to see you again next time. We do our love regulars. :-D
    NanaConnie Lexi's DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan I love those golden tones, fabulous card! Great details and colouring! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations,good luck with the challenge and hope to you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just as cute as can be! I must check out that stamp! Thank you for joining us at iCopic!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning image and awesome embellishing. Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thank you for entering the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge...good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab stamp! Love how you did this card! Thank you for taking time to play along with Crafty Bloggers Network! Ta Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love the orange and that gorgeous ribbon! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at iCopic Lover!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great coloring and love all the orange! Thanks for joining us at iCopic Lover this week!

    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card! I don't tend to use orange often either, but your creation turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful rich card, very lovely indeed. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spotted your card on MIM and just wanted to say how beautiful it is.
    Diane xx
    p.s pop on over to my blog and check out the 1/2 price stamp sale x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty coloring!! Thanks for playing along at iCopic. I hope to see you back for our new challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Sami
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!