Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, January 12, 2012

TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAY AT SHELLY'S IMAGES and .....

...... this one certainly is fun!

WOW!  Do we have a unique and fun challenge for you today at Shelly's Images!  
It's called "ROLL 'EM" ...
and here's how it's played ...

On the Shelly's Images Blog sidebar you will see the TRUE RANDOM GENERATOR ...
In the Min block, type in the number 1
In the Max block, type in the number 10
click on the Generate button to see your RESULT number.

Do this three times getting THREE DIFFERENT NUMBERS.
Using those three numbers, you will find the three items you will use in creating your card/project.

1 – Torn or Punched Edge
2 – Ribbon/Trim/Twine or Lace
3 – 3 Layers
4 – Kraft Paper
5 – Distressing
6 – Embossing
7 – Ink/Mist/Paint
8 – Brads, Buttons or Bling
9 – NO Patterned Paper
10 – Doodling

The three result numbers I generated were 1 - 2 - 6
1(Torn or Punched Edge)  2 (Ribbon/Trim/Twine or Lace)  6 (Embossing)
and, using the today's FEATURED IMAGE,  this adorable "SNOW BEARY" digi, I created my card.  Remember, you can purchase this adorable image at a REDUCED price TODAY ONLY, then it will be available in the store at the regular price
 
 
Now it's time for YOU to ROLL 'EM, create your card and add it to the linky on the Shelly's Images Challenge Blog

luv'n'huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

  1. what an adorable card! I love the way the challenge works, but sadly, I do not have time to play :( It is neat that your choices are by random!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!