Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, January 27, 2012

BUGABOO'S FREEBIE FRIDAY !

YIP! - it's Friday again, and it's my privilege to show you today's FREEBIE from Bugaboo stamps:


I love the laid-back look this dawg has, don't you?  He's available HERE on the Catch the Bug blog.

I printed the image on kraft card, and coloured using Copics, with the highlighting done using a white gel pen.  The embellishments are fabric patches, and the black stain seam binding was an offcut in my stash.  Don't you just love that textured handmade paper?

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges :
Craft us Crazy, #1/2012, "Animals"
Digi Doodle Shop's Best, #92, "Anything Goes"

luvn huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

7 comments:

  1. very cool card Jen! i love your coloring but the paper is pretty neat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, this is so cute. I love dog cards. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Jen and your handmade paper is fantastic, I love the woven texture.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and such a ceeeuuuuuute doggy.. I went and snagged him :-)
    Sorry to hear your stint with Day for Daisies has come to an end :-( You made some FAB things :-) Hugs
    Ike xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, love all the details, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one unique card. I really like the white ink and the yummy textures and coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week. **Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love!! Love the color combo and that image is adorable! I'll have to run over and grab it!!! Beautiful work!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy during our Love Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!