Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, January 13, 2012

JELLYPARK FRIENDS - A NEW CHALLENGE AND A NEW RELEASE!

First, I'd like to show you the two images being released  today:

I those to create a card with a knitting-theme, and this is the twisted easel card I made:


The uber-cute image is designed by Claire, who has awesome drawing skills, (you simply HAVE to look at the rest of her images in the store HERE).  I used Copics to colour the image, and as embellishments I used two buttons tied with the same yarn that I used to knit the mini hat embellishment.

And then I would like to tellyou about the new challenge:

SOMETHING IN MY POCKET
IT'S GOTTA HAVE A POCKET ON IT!

We are asking you to create a papercraft project that incorporates a pocket somewhere on it. Remember that you may enter our challenge twice each playing period, just to keep it fair to everyone. Also, be sure to show us where your pocket is located, in case it isn't obvious at first glance. Keep it family friendly, too, and have fun! :) If you use a Jellypark image, you get an additional entry into the drawing for Top 3

AND WHAT'S IN MY POCKET?


Yes, I have an ATC in my pocket!

Click HERE to link to the Jellypark Friends Challenge Blog to link your creation to the challenge.

I am so excited to see what you create!

I'd like to add my card/s to the following challenges:
Hanna and Friends "#127" Easel Card" 
Paper Play Challenges, 12 Week 2, "In Stiches" (do kntting stitches count?)
 

luv'n'huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

4 comments:

  1. Your card is fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us at Hanna & Friends!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful! I like this kind of easelcard.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Hanna and Friends.

    Xoxo,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the idea of using real sweaters in cardmaking!! What a GREAT use of recycled old sweaters! OMG...my brain is whirling with new ideas! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

    Merilee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen your cards are absolutely gorgeous, I love that cut little hat :)
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our stitching challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!