Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MONDAY'S GREETING CARD CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

YEE HAA ... The theme this week at The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card challenge  is ..

Wild Wild West... Show us some country western style!

That's right, saddle those horses and get to the barn dance!

The Prize for January is a $10 Gift Certificate to 





 I merge two Bugaboo images to make a scene, and this is my card:

The two images I used are from the Bugaboo store, and are called Bugaboo - Cowboy - Fence, and Bugab00 - Cowboy - Fence 2.    The fabulous thing about Bugaboo digital stamps is that you get a jpeg and an png file of the same image, so that you can merge more than one image to make a scene (and don't I like to make a scene?! - yes I do, but not in the literal sense- LOL!).


I coloured using Copics and a white gel pen, and added an offcut of denim print DP, and a scrap of suede fringing I had in my scraps box.


I'd also like to add this to the following challenges:


Cards for Men, #2, "Boys and their Toys"
Make it Monday, #73
Stamps R Us, "Just Kidding Around" - For kids
Truly Madly Crafty, January Challenge, "Anything Goes"

luv'n'huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. hello Jen .That is so clever and so beautiful .
    Great Male card ,Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen

    Great card!! You have done a fantastic job of merging these images. I love that fringe.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card, perfect for any boy.
    Thank you for joining us at Stamps R Us
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute! Love the way you merged those images and the strip of fringing is just very creative! Precious card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creative.You have done fantastic work with fabulous coloring.I like your image.

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic Business Cards

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!