Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, January 15, 2012

STELLA SAYS SKETCH! #2 : Bugaboo Stamps

Today is Bugaboo Stamps second STELLA SAYS SKETCH challenge, and this is the sketch that we have for you today:






Because it's Bugaboo's Second Birthday, I made a birthday card, following this sketch:

 The two Bugaboo images are called
Clown numbers - two 
Birthday clown

The images are coloured using Copics, and I added a pompom to the clown's hat.  The little flowers are attached with little purple brads and the mats are made using an embossing folder.

Come join in the challenge HERE at the Catch the Bug blog - where you will find the links to a whole host of exciting happenings, the most important this week being .....



luv'n'huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! Love, love, LOVE the turquoise and purples! SO clown-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love this card it so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Second Birthday Bugaboo! I love the colours you've used, Fabulous card!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!