Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, January 27, 2012

A NEW CHALLENGE FROM JELLYPARK FRIENDS!

WINTER WONDERLAND!

Our new Jellypark challenge - Winter Wonderland -  is just perfect for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere, and we poor souls here in the Southeern Hemisphere wish we were having a little cooler weather too!  Phew - it's really hot and humid here in Durban, South Africa!

My card for your inspiration features the very cute little penguin wearing his wooly hat, available in the Jellypark Store HERE. He's today's new release, along with another very cute image.  I won't tell you what it is - you can hop on over there and check it out!



I printed out the image five times, each time a little smaller than the previous one, and arranged them on the card that has been heat embossed with sparkly snowflakes.  That's what we'd like you to do too - add snowflakes to your project and make it a magical winter wonderland!  I use a die to cut a hole in the outside of my card so that the little penguins could march, single file, to the front of the card, with the biggest in the front so that is creates some perspective.

I can't wait to see what YOU make!

Please remember the few rules that we do have - keep it family friendly, link your current projects only (that is those that were created only AFTER 27 January), and limit your entries to 2 per time frame.
And here's a BONUS : if you use an image from the Jellypark store, you get an extra chance at being chosen for the Top 3.

Also, be sure that your project actually fits our challenge. Lately some have been entering projects that really don't have anything to do with our theme. While we appreciate you thinking of us, you don't only disqualify yourself from the challenge, but  your entry will be deleted. We do need to keep it fair to everyone.

Thanks!

luvn huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

This card will also be entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Jen, this is so cool, love how you did the penguins in increasingly smaller sizes, great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    This is just so cute and clever! I love the little guys coming out of the icy snow cave.
    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These penguins are so sweet. I love the colors on your card just wonderful. Thanks for joining us at DTBS this week. Good luck and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at SSD

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!