Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, January 12, 2012

A DAY FOR DAISIES JANUARY CLUB KIT

This month's club kit from A Day for Daisies has some really beautiful images!
The image I would like showcase for you today is from the set called "elegance"



Here is my card:


This amazing image was coloured using copics and a white gel pen for the accents.  I kept the embellishments quite organic and natural - imho .... bling for this image is a total no-no... they just DO not go together!  I used teeny tiny buttons that I discovered at a craft store last week - I have been looking for them forever - so I stocked up!

Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies blog to see the entire kit and the beautiful creations the rest of the DT made for your inspiration, using the images.

I'd like to add this card to the following challenges:
Crafty Creations, #152, "Something New" - the buttons
My Mum's Craft Shop, #39, "Here come the Girls"
Penny's Paper Crafty, #70, "Birds"
7 Kids College Fun, #38, Try something new"

luv'n'huggz
jen leeflang
Durban
South Africa

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our Bird Challenge at Penny's. Your card is very creative and fun.
    Blessings,
    Karen - Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oww, really liking this! Great image and I love how you have used your embellishments.
    Fabulous job!
    Thank you for joining us at MMCS.
    Trudiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. what a stunning acrd. I love the embellies.. Thanks for playing at MMCS xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!