Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, January 3, 2012

BUGABOO'S NEW RELEASE TODAY ...

Today's new release at Bugaboo Stamps is really special, and here is what I made :

Now isn't that sentiment a great New year's Resolution : "Do all things with love" .. .

To check out what the other Design Team members have created using the same image, click HERE to hop on over to the Catch the Bug log, and from there you'll be able to fnd the link to the store where this image, and hundreds more, are available.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Heart Song Inspirations, #29, "Anything Goes"
House of Gilli, "Anything Goes"
Incy Wincy, #127, "Anything Goes"
Make it Monday, #70, "Anything Goes"
The Pink Elephant, TPE129, "Anything Goes"
Truly Madly Crafty, January Challenge, "Anything Goes"

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Jen! My favorite of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love all your sparkle! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card. I love the gems. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it.. the colors and patterned paper are perfect for this image.. thanks for sharing on MIM..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Jen! This is gorgeous! I love the way you blinged up the flowers! Too pretty for words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, I love, love, love this card; it's scrumptious! I'm so glad to see you over at House of Gilli!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!