Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, January 18, 2012

BUGABOO'S SECOND BIRTHDAY : A MINI COLOUR CHALLENGE FOR YOU!




Today's Wednesday and the Bugaboo Mini Challenge for the Second birthday Bash is a colour challenge....

PRIMARY COLOURS
AND ADD SOME BLING

and here is my card for your inspiration:
The image featured in the card is Birthday Monster - Sign it and I used little sequin stars that I sewed on as my 'bling'.  The centre of the image was cut out and I matted a red metallic foiled card embossed with a Cuttlebug Folder.

See how easy it is ... and just by entering, you could win .... 

 01/14/2012 Birthday Challenge - We'll be offering our usual seven, four, and two digi prize packs.
01/14/2012 Blog Hop - Each Design Team Member will randomly select a winner from among the people that commented on your blog hop post to win the Bugaboo Image they used FREE!
One WINNER for EACH Mini-Challenge will get the New Release set for the week.
So link your entries HERE to win one of those! 
luv'n'huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa
This card in the following challenges:


8 comments:

  1. Just too stinkin CUTE!!!!!!

    Thanks for participating in Party Time Tuesdays Happy Birthday challenge! We hope you party again with us often!

    Holly
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so funny and cute.
      Thx for playing pm.

      Heike xxx

      Delete
  2. Very bright & bold - I love it. A real monster of a card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, love this image and layout, thanks for joining us at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    Don't forget we are having a DT call at the moment, why not give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable birthday card! Love all of the bold colors. Your coloring is really lovely.

    I see you don't have our PTT badge on your sidebar. I would hate to see that your card was not eligible for a spot in our winners circle.

    Thanks so much for partying with us at PTT. Hope to see you back next week!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensational. Love this image .. I have it myself :)

    Thankyou so much for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges.

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing card,love it!

    Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Deep Ocean this fortnight!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!