Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, January 3, 2012

BUGABOO STAMPS SPONSORS IC SKETCHES




Today we at Bugaboo get to sponsor IC Sketches!
Inspirational Card Sketches
You can check out all the Fabulous teams we have the privilege to sponsor  by checking out the Catch the Bug “Partners Page ” for all the great Challenges we have coming up!   

 Did you know you can get the complete list at the beginning of each month  in our monthly  newsletter  Subscribe to Bugaboo Newsletter  (click to send email)!
 
IC Sketches hosts some great challenges and today is no different!   Today's challenge is Anything Goes !
By the way you can win 7 free images for playing along!!! 

This is my card for your inspiration:

luv n huggz
jen leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!