Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, January 1, 2012

BUGABOO SPONSORS THE FIRST "come and Get it!" Challenge in 2012!

85473605b
Come and Get it Challenges  hosts some great challenges and today is no different!   Todays challenge Is New Year’s. Of Course!
By the way you can win 7 free images for playing along!!!
clip_image004
To help kick off Come and Get it Challenges  latest event, I have created the following card, as the theme for the challenge is "Happy New Year"


I used two Bugaboo images : JJ Calendar Months - January and Gus - Marriage - Women Angels

I'd love it if you joined in the challenge there, and perhaps you could also win one of the fabulous prizes!

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps, #20, New Year"
Robyn's Fetish Challenge #88, Anything Goes"
Opus Gluei, #121, "Out with the old, in with the new"
Pile it on, #1 of 2012, "Anything Goes"
Sentimental Sunday's, #83, "Anything Goes"
Allsorts Challenges, #135, "New Beginnings"


luv n huggz
jen leeflang
Durban
South Africa

19 comments:

  1. I saw this in our dump, and it is AWESOME! Great card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image, love the colours.
    Thxs for joining us at Robyn Fetish challenge..Kym DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I love it. Great card...these images crack me up. You know, I think all the white space you left is SOOOOOO effective! That there is one image up front and one behind is so creative, courageous and just looks so funky/classy! Way to go - I love it! Great success in our challenge at Sentimental Sundays. Divinely, Samara - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling card! love all the bright colors. thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, Thanks for joining us as GD at Come and Get It this week. Just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year.
    Cindy
    CAGI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love some Gus...LOL! Thanks so much for being part of our first sponsored challenge at Come and Get It! I look forward to having you as a GD again this year...so talented! Happy New Year!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jen, love the image and new year resolution!
    Thanks for entering our challenge over at Allsorts this week, good luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! Thank you so much for the fun card creativity!
    Thank you, also, for playing along at the Opus Gluei!
    Enjoy your 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol...such a fun card!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a fun card. the images just make me smile
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sentiment on your card! It made me laugh. Thanks for playing alone with Robyn's Fetish. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool, I love the words-I'm still laughing! Thanks for joining us at Opus Gleui!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, this is great! love the background, great coloring. The bling and sentiment are perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog. :)
    Susan G (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! I LOVE it!! Great card!!! FUN images!!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO! Happy New Year! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. just love the stella and gus images...they do well for the old...love this card...thanks for joining in at the Opus Gluei this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card love the dp so unusual and the sentiment.....FAB!!

    Perfect for our new beginnings challenge at Allsorts, Thanks for playing!

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, this is great, as soon as I read the sentiment it had me saying - you go, girl! I love it with the image - perfect use of both the sentiment and image! love the colors and the embellishment.

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun and fabulous card! Thanks for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog! xx Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!