Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, January 20, 2012

A DAY FOR DAISIES - NEW RELEASE DAY

The A DAY FOR DAISIES new releases today are all about snowglobes, and they are simply adorable!  The image I chose to work with is called "Growing in a Snowglobe":

 I coloured this beautiful image using my Copics and a white gel pen, and used some crystal glitter paint.  The only embellishments are the teeny tiny sequins, some seed beads and different shaped and coloured pearl beads:


 You can check out the rest of today's new releases HERE.

luv'n'huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Purple Frog, "Anything Goes"
Moving Along With The Times, #132, "Things with Wings"
Some Odd Girl, "Bling Me"
Flutterby Wednesdays, #186
Paper Pretties, #PWC189, "Use Glitter"

8 comments:

  1. wow what a lovely card Jen!

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely rainbow of colors, Jen! I'm laughing at myself because I was wondering if she is lonely in there! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, this is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Some Odd Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is lovely what a great card, I love all the glitter. Thanks for playing on our Things with wings challenge on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful card - love the sparkle and the pretty image
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for a our Things with Wings challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely and very different image, thank you so much for playing along at CPF, i hope you will join in with our new challenge which is up and running now.

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!