Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, January 5, 2012

SHELLY'S IMAGES - IT'S ANOTHER TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAY

This week we have a new challenge for you!  
 
Out with the Old, In with the New!  Since we are starting the new year we would love to see your creations using something less than a month old.
 
Remember, if you play along with us, you could be our Top Hat Winner for the week, OR you could even be one of the medal winners - Gold, Silver or Bronze!
 
This week's featured set is "Snow Man." This wonderful set is just in time for your winter creations.  Be sure to stop by Shelly's Images store to get your copy.
 
 
 
Here is the card I made with the image:

I coloured the image with my NEW blue and brown Copics, used my NEW Bo Bunny DP, and the sentiment is from a NEW set that I purchased just before Christmas and never got to use.

Do you have something that you purchased in the past month, perhaps a gift you received for Christmas and haven't used yet?  Well, here is your chance!

Now that I have shown you my creation, it's your turn to show us yours. And just by playing along, you could win a wonderful prize!

Please follow these simple challenge rules:

- No backlinking to old projects
- Each submission must be a new project
- Link up your project below, with our friendly Mr Linky on the Shelly's Images Challenge Blog HERE
- Leave us some love by adding a comment below
-Please remember to limit your entries to 5.
- Enter your projects by 12 p.m. CST on Wednesday January 11th

I can't wait to see what you create!
luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!