Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A NEW RELEASE AT BUGABOO STAMPS

There is a fabulous new release today at Bugaboo Stamps - don't you just love Stella's attitude?!

 The image and sentiment are so 'LOUD' that I thought it best to use softer colours - so as to give best exposure to that ROFL sentiment!
My fellow Design Team members have also created some awesome cards with this image, and you don't want to miss these.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. I love this Jen!! Stella always cracks me up and you've done a wonderful job showcasing her!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice :-) thanks so much for playing with lollipop crafts- hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! Bugaboo have to be my all time faves and this one is no exception!! Brilliant card hun!

    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and vibrant card. Love the colors. I saw your entry on Make it Monday and had to visit. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the fabulous sentiment thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!