Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, January 6, 2012

FRIDAY IS NEW RELEASE DAY AT A DAY FOR DAISIES!!



This week's new Digital Stamp Release "CHILDHOOD".  You can find them in the ADFD SHOP this Friday!

It's a new year at A Day for Daisies and we have new things to share with you this week! We have a new release, a new Blog Challenge, a new design team member, a new guest designer, and a new CLUB KIT to share with you! In celebration of all things new, we even have an all new freebies section in the shop! See you there!

The image I chose to work with is from this set:

 

... and this is the card I created ...

 

Doesn't the image look fabulous in  P A S T E L S

and that is what our challenge is this week... a colour challenge using pastels.

 Click HERE to link to the challenge blog. 

 

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz, #52, "Over the Rainbow" (Rainbows are magical and I think a unicorn is too!)

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge, #108, Monochromatics

Just Inspirational Challenges, Week #10

Crafting for all Seasons, #17, "Fairies"

luv n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA






8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jen, love the spray of flowers. Thanks for playing along with Charisma this challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Just Inspirational this week.
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thankyou for entering our challenge at Just Inspirational

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what beautiful images, and a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Carz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful. My daughter loves all things horses or unicorns. Your coloring is amazing as well. Thanks for sharing. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image and lovely colours! Thanks for entering the Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Good luck!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such an adorable card,goodluck at charisma this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and beautiful colours thank you for joining us at just inspirational :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!