Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I WON BLOG CANDY - YIPPEEE!!!

I have just been to collect a parcel from the Post Office, and was delighted when it was such a BIG box!!!!

I won BLOG CANDY from

Audrey E ...


wow what a lot of yummy gorgeous toys!!!  I am over the moon!!!

Thanks, thanks and thanks again, Audrey!!!  You have no idea how much this means to me.  Looking at these things that I have NEVER heard of or seen before, I now realise that we are really starved of such fabulous crafting goodies, living in South Africa!

Audrey blog is HERE.  It's well worth a visit because Audrey is one of the busiest crafters I know, and underneath all her talent is a heart of gold, shown by her generosity and willingness to give!

God bless you Audrey,  you have made me experience Christmas in JANUARY!!!!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Jen, enjoy, I know there will be more beautiful things made by you, can't wait to see the photos. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jen! Audrey really is a sweetheart, and I am glad to see that you won the blog candy! Hope you have fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jen - how exciting !!! Can't wait to see what you do with your new stash! Happy Crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Jen what a gorgeous Candy, have fun playing with it!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jen!! You are such a lucky girl...loads of awesome candy to play with!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!