Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, December 12, 2012

TUESDAY'S COLOUR CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

Yesterday's Colour Challenge at The Outlawz requires you to use the following colours and twist:


And here is my interpretation:

I used the following to make my card:
brown CS card base
vintage themed DP in green/grey/brown
die cut using "Crystal Star" by Couture Creations - the CS used was white but that was too stark against the DP so I misted it with my own misting concoction (LOL)
ctick on sentiment
green stick on gems
The centre gem that looks like a cameo is just gorgeous :
Isn't it beautiful!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your colouring and your layout. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Jen, I just love this one, the cameo is sooooo beautiful, what a clevr interpretation of the picture. love Carole Lockhart Stuart. :)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Jen! Love all that bling! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!