Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, December 4, 2012

JDE'S MR AND MRS CLAUS - HAPPILY IN LOVE!

As always, the theme for the challenge (#34)  is Anything Goes, and this is my Christmas Card for your inspiration:
  
The image featured on my card is called Mr and Mrs Claus - and it's available in the store HERE.
I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:

Isn't it just perfectly precious!!!

This is what I used to create this card:

white CS card base
green CS mat
green/red/white DP
die to cut out the image
sewn on sequins and beads
red satin ribbon and bow
THIS IS THE LINK to the challenge over at Jackson's Digital Expressions ... once you are there you will be able to see my fellow DTeamies' creations to inspire you to enter ... there are fabulous prizes to be won!

I look forward to seeing YOUR entry!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

22 comments:

  1. So cute! ADORABLE image! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet and I love the design!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! That image is so cute! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, fab image too :)
    Thanks for joining us at LTC
    Hugs Klair x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card ,love the sweet image
    Thanks for joining us at make it Monday and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card and image gorgeous ribbon and bow thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and image Jen. Saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute--love the coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely Jen. Love that ribbon and your colouring is awesome. I saw you over at MIM and came to have a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo cute! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute "Holiday Cheer" card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful coloring and lovely composition/design of you card, I saw UR work on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a fun card, love that sentiment! thanks for linking
    up with us at MEFY!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! This is just adorable. Love the Cute couple. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet and cute card! Thank you for playing along with us over MEFY! : )

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #9, #12, #30, # 87, # 126, #127, #128, #157, #172, #173 and #176.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jen, this is awesome! Love this image!

    Hugs,
    Becky G

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for entering your stunning creation in our Christmas Challenge at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet image and card. Thanks for joining us at Oozak challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute cute cute....made me smile :D Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    Hugz and Smiles

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!