Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 29, 2012

A NEW CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO'S CATCH THE BUG BLOG


Here is a card I made to inspire you:

This is a shaped tent card that features the image Snowglobe - Sunbonnet Skate from the Bugaboo store.

The image is coloured using alcohol markers, and a white gel pen.


I added Stickles to the snowflakes to give a bit of sparkle and the single snowflake brad is what keeps the card closed.

Click HERE to enter your project into the challenge - remember there are some really fabulous Digi prize packs to be won.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

8 comments:

  1. Great card Jen and I love the unusual tent design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,such a lovely image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Jen, love the image and love your colouring. Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the challenge. Hugs Frea, DT Member LMM Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling, Jenn! Love that image & the card shape :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so adorable creation! Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!!!! Love the design and images used.
    Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and creative project, Jen! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling little snow globe!!!!!
    Thanks for joining us for challenge #8 at LUFP!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!