Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 1, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASES :: 'VICTORIA'



Another week has rolled by, and why does it feel that this past week has flown by faster than any other?  I’m sure it was Monday when I went to bed last night…. Or that’s how it felt. Does anyone else feel like that?
 
One good thing about the faster pace is that you get to see the new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy faster too.
This is a card I made with one of the new releases, one of my own drawings for the store, called VICTORIA


  I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:

 Although she was not designed to be a Christmas image, I thought that as her face was particularly angelic, I would add a pearl hand beaded halo and added some sequin stars to it, to make a Christmas card.

(I love the way the camera flash has caught the light in the sequin stars)

The other items from my stash to make this card were:

white CS card base
hearts and stars DP
turquoise satin ribbon and bow
sewn on star sequins and beads


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Jen! Love your image! Love your coloring, design & sparkle, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this image, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful, fan coloring. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so is gorgeous Jen beautiful coloring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen this soooooo stunning, a masterpiece, I love this image, ( off to store, this is a must have). She looks great as a Christmas image byt would work for other occsions. love Carole Lockhart Stuart. :)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super girlie card - love the colouring - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 101 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous image & wonderful colors. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the pearls and sparkle. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card Jen, I love the image, you have coloured her so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Hugs.
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us over at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow!!! What a wonderful image and how fun that you got a shot with a sparkle right on her head piece!!! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! What beautiful coloring and such a sweet image! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have no words for how stunning this is! Your coloring is off the chain! So glad you shared your beautiful work at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank-you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Love your image and coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jen, this is fabs! I love how you colored her hair and all the other nice details that are always present in your designs! Thanks for playing along at Guylou's!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet image! Love the pearls. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, Jen! I love your image and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining in at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful image and amazing colouring Jen...gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining in with us at FAT pages and cards with Attitude

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous image and wonderful job with coloring and embellishing... love your card

    Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!