Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 8, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: 'CHRISTMAS BUNNY'


A NEW RELEASE TODAY :

I’d like to share a card I’ve made with one of my drawings now available as a digistamp in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY STORE, called

CHRISTMAS BUNNY


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen,added some Stickles, and fussy cut out the image. Here is a detailed view of the image:

 I used an offcut of shiny green trim left over from a bellydance outfit I made a few years ago, and sewed on some ran shaped (red) sequins and little (silver) flower sequins.


I used some Petaloo flowers that I coloured using alcohol markers, and added those and some sequin flowers to the edge of one of the diecuts:


There is a store-bought tag tied with a twine bow.

The items from my stash used to make this card are:
red CS card base
white CS card mat
red and white snowflake themed DP
two round diecuts (white CS)
 luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I so love this card! Just fabulous! Love your image, coloring, and all the elements! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a work ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cheeky! I Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week, hope you stop by again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great detail in your colouring and layout! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab card. Love your image and all the detail. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SDD and good luck. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great Christmas card and I love the sassy image you have used.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at QKR Stampede. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Love the image and all of the different elements. Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma....hope to see you next time too!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!