Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 29, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: 'SHARON'


Another exciting day for me … some more of my drawings have been released as digistamps at Digistamps 4 Joy.  This one is called ' SHARON ' - yes - Sharon of The Hobby Hut, this one is named after you, sweetie!  You can find the image in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY STORE ... HERE


I coloured the image using alcohol markers, and a white gel pen.  I added Stickles to her outfit, but they seemed so have photographed as dark spots :( 
Here is a better look at the image:



The  card is also made up of the following elements from my stash :
 pink CS card base
white CS card mat with punched border
sewn on shiny white/pink sequins and beads on border
stick on sentiment
the trio of flowers are from the embellies that I sell from my blog HERE


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

8 comments:

  1. Great image Jen!!
    I'll take a look in the shop!!
    And the card is beautiful :-)
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love her, too! And what a beautiful card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image love the pinks thanks for joining us at crafty mess xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image, greeat colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Drunken Stampers for the All that glitters challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card, great image...Ttanks for playing along with the "All that Glitters" challenge at Drunken Stampers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww such a fabulous image... you're very talented... and gorgeous colouring and layout ... and also the file shape of the card too!

    Thank you for sharing with us at In The Pink... hope to see you here again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on your release of this adorable new stamp! Great vibrant colours and love the girly colours.

    Thank you for taking part in the 24th Craftymess Challenge with us.
    Angela - Craftymess DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! Stunning coloring! Thanks for playing with us at QKR Stampede. Please come back and play with us again soon!!!

    Many blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!