Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 1, 2012

ANYTHING GOES AT BUGABOO

The theme of Bugaboo's challenge this week is ANYTHING GOES, and just by entering you could win some fabulous prizes .....three digi prize packs –ten (10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image!

Here is my card for your inspiration, using the Bugaboo image called Lion Love:

I love this little image!
I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  The markers used were to add a few clouds in a blue sky.....

To make up my card I used the following from my stash:
white CS base card
striped green DP
foliage print DP
die cut behind image
die cut fancy corner
legless white brads
green mesh trim
twine

The sentiment was created in MS WordArt.

Click HERE to see more details of the challenge as well as other "Anything Goes" projects by my fellow Bugaboo DT members.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA




5 comments:

  1. TOO adorable. Love all the little details, especially the way the circle of sky completes its arch around as little circles. But I think my favorite thing is how totally perfect you colored your lion and cub! Just wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, Jen. I love the whole design - the sky behind your superbly coloured image looks so natural and the arch of brads inspired :)
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Jen! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful card. i always wanted to stroke a lion. thanks for joining us at atcs with attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute, love the design and image, fabulous olouring too..
    Thanks for joining in with us at FAT pages and cards with Attitude

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!