Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, December 7, 2012

THE WARRIOR'S PRAYER CHARM BRACELET


The Warrior’s Prayer

Heavenly Father,
Your Warrior prepares for battle.
Today I claim victory over Satan by putting on the whole Armour of God!

I put on the Girdle of Truth!
May I stand firm in the truth of Your Word so I will not be a victim of Satan’s lies.

I put on the Breastplate of Righteousness!
May it guard my heart from evil so I will remain pure and holy,
protected under the blood of Jesus Christ.

I put on the Shoes of Peace!
May I stand firm in the Good News of the Gospel so Your peace will shine through me and be a light to all I encounter.

I take the Shield of Faith!
May I be ready for Satan’s fiery darts of doubt, denial and deceit
so I will not be vulnerable to spiritual defeat.

I put on the Helmet of Salvation!
May I keep my mind focused on You so Satan will not have a stronghold on my thoughts.

I take the Sword of the Spirit!
May the two-edged sword of Your Word be ready in my hands so I can expose the tempting words of Satan.

By faith Your warrior has put on the whole Armour of God!
I am prepared to live this day in spiritual victory!

Amen

This Prayer, written by Dr Jeremiah, is based on Ephesians 6.

I was given an order today to make 5 Warrior bracelets for a client who is giving them as Christmas gifts.  As I had extra charms, I made a few more, so I have some to give to special friends too.


Each of the metal charms relates back to The Word, and in particular to the Warrior's Prayer.  The gift comes with a laminated bookmark that has the prayer printed on it.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. Where did you manage to get the appropriate charms. Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your gorgeous charm bracelet. It's absolutely perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy and please join us again.

    With hugs and smiles

    Laine
    DT - Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!