Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A CAS CHALLENGE AT JACKSON'S DIGITAL EXPRESSIONS


Welcome back everyone for our last CAS challenge of the year!  You have the option of making a project with a New Year's Theme.  And this week we are sponsored again by the wonderful Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  The winner will receive 7 digi's from Bugaboo!


I have made a new year's greeting card using a Bugaboo Stamps image called Flower 2 from the Mini Set Spring to inspire you:

I coloured the image using alcohol markers and used a white gel pen to do some detailing:

The only embellishments I added were a length of white satin ribbon and a pretty pink fancy pearl.


The fancy pearls come in some really pretty colours : white, cream, pink, lilac, lavender ... and are available to order (South Africans only at this stage please) from me - please send me an email for the catalogue and prices.  I have very pretty flowers for sale too!

We hope you can join us this week with your CAS project!

Click HERE to link your project to the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

MEMA’S CRAFTS, DECEMBER ANYTHING GOES (I HAVE A BUGABOO IMAGE)


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

10 comments:

  1. hvor er den dog smuk.

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring
    knusss♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely magnificent, Jen! I adore the simple design. So glad you entered our "Anything Goes " challenge at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. I love the colors and the image and you have done it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week for Anything Goes.
    Karal DT for Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen this is very elegant and a girl cant go wrong with pink. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful--I love it, Jen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful and I love the verse you used with the image. Good Luck from all of us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jen! I love your coloring. Beautiful image.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Have a fantastic day!! Hope you see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen
    Visiting from MIM. Loving your card! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the simple look and your colouring is just amazing.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful card Jen.. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday... have a lovely Christmas too!..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Jen. saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!