Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 1, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY NEW RELEASES : 'GWENDOLINE'



One good thing about the last day of a weekend is that I get to share with you one of my drawings available as a digistamp in the Digistamps 4 Joy store.

This is a card I made with one of the new releases, one of my own drawings for the store, called "Gwendoline"


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  As the image is available with an oval border, I decided to cut out the image using an oval die, and added a hand beaded border using the image line as a guide:

 The other items from my stash to make this card were:
white CS card base
black CS background
white CS mats
white/red polka dot DP
re/white flourishes DP
red and white layered flowers with pearl bead centres
stick on sentiment 

red satin ribbon and bow with a foiled glass heart pendant suspended from a string of pearls

 

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

3 comments:

  1. She's beautiful and so is your design & coloring! Love the colors, papers & bling! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow stunning card Jen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is stunning, what a great creation.Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!