Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, December 20, 2012

TEATIME! The Outlawz' Creative Freebie Challenge

The teacup and saucer and the teapot are the free images provided for the current challenge, and here is my card:

The images are coloured using Copics, and a white gel pen for the highlights:


I used glittered DP for the background and an apricot coloured satin ribbon as a base for the crockery.  To add some interest, I sewed on some flower sequins and beads:


The tag was made from an offcut of the DP that I misted and inked the edges:


I think I might keep this card for my own stash, instead of donating it to charity - I LOVE the finished card, if I may say so myself!

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


TWISTED TUESDAY, 2TC37, TAGS AND SMILES (I have a tag – and a cup of hot tea certainly puts a smile on MY face!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky, good luck!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card love the images and all the details thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
    carol DT X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring, Jen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely a 'keeper' Jen! Gorgeous work on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! I love the colors and I love the sparkle! Thanks for joining with us at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Merry Christmas
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen,

    Im checking out my new DTcollegues from FF. And i like your teacard a lot!!
    Nice work!
    Happy holidays!
    X Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card Jen, love all the pretty colors and sparkle! Thnaks so much for playing at Inky Impressions this time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Jen! THNX for joining us at EKEF this week.
    Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prachtige creatie! Bedankt voor je bijdrage bij eKeF.
    Groetjes Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prachtige inzending!
    Bedankt voor het meedoen met EKEF!
    Groetjes Ellen

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!