Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A CAS CHALLENGE AT JACKSON'S DIGITAL EXPRESSIONS


Welcome back everyone for our last CAS challenge of the year!  You have the option of making a project with a New Year's Theme.  And this week we are sponsored again by the wonderful Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  The winner will receive 7 digi's from Bugaboo!


I have made a new year's greeting card using a Jackson's Digital Expressions image called "Almost got it"  to inspire you:



I coloured the image using alcohol markers and used a white gel pen to do some detailing:


I can certainly identify with that image! LOL! 

Lin your image HERE to enter the challenge.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

9 comments:

  1. The perfect sentiment for the image. Is that a stamp? Love your take on it and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! The image is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    DT-Gitte.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great CAS card, Jen! Just love that sentiment with that image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen
    Visiting form MIM again. This card is fantastic too. Simplicity at its best.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love it! :) Thanks for participating in the challenge at Card and Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and colors jen. Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!