Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 22, 2012

MY ALCOHOL MARKER STOCK HAS ARRIVED!!!


LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!!!

For now I have the following colours:

#120 BLACK

#CG1 COOL GREY
#CG5 COOL GREY
#CG7 COOL GREY

#WG2 WARM GREY 
#WG0.5 WARM GREY

#25 SALMON PINK

#81 DEEP VIOLET 

#11 CARMINE (RED)

#103 POTATO BROWN
#94 BRICK BROWN

#23 ORANGE

#37 PASTEL YELLOW
#44 DARK YELLOW (named Fresh Green on the pen)

#50 - FOREST GREEN

#69 PRUSSIAN BLUE

#76 SKY BLUE


For some of the colours above, I have only 2 or 3 of each, so they will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

I also have 20 zipper bags that hold 36 pens (normally sold at R69 locally) 
My price R48.00 each


HURRY!!
email me NOW!

2 comments:

  1. I battle to get an e-mail to you, i want them all except the black, please
    thanks and lotsa luv
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen
    Sent you an email with my order.
    Many thanks.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!