Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 15, 2012

LET'S PLAY BINGO WITH BUGABOO

Are you ready for another fun Bingo Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Blog?

Here is the Bingo card for you to choose from (remember 3 in a row, either vertical, horizontal or diagonal)

I chose to use the FULL HOUSE for my card as inspiration for you:

The Bugaboo images features on my cards are: Christmas Brat girl - candy cane and Christmas Brat Boy - stocking

Just look at how cute these images are :


This is how I utilized the BINGO card ...

BORDER - The white stick-on border the images are on
FLOWER - the paper poinsettia ( from the range I sell see here)
PEARL - the fabulous white fancy pearl (from the range I sell - see here)
DISTRESS - the edges of the DP are distressed using my Imaginisce distressing tool
RED AND GREEN - the colours I have used for the images
STARTS WITH S - the snowflakes on the DP
RIBBON - the satin ribbon bow under the pearl
SENTIMENT - the stick on "Christmas Wishes" 

It's that easy!  See, you can do it too, and if you link your entry to the challenge, you are in line to win some FABULOUS prizes!  Click here to go to the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,lovely images and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. whwhat a stunning card love your depth of colours hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely precious!!!!!!!!! lovely Christmas card!

    thanks for playing with us at PTT this week!

    Holly PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent coloring and those cheeks are so cute! Beautiful card with them sitting all propped on the ribbon. :)


    Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent with us at Dutch Dare.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen,
    So glad you've joined to play with us over at Cards Und More Challenge. Love the bright colours you've used on your card and how cute the 2 characters look like. Great coloring! Hope to see you back on our next Challenge. Short tip: we do have a new rule asking to share your work with no more than 5 challenges, if you part at CUM Challenge). Looking forward on your next creation :)
    Hugs,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute cute images. OMG I love these little kids! Fabulous!!! Your coloring is wonderful and this is so bright and cheerful! Nice job! Thanks for participating in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is absolutely beautiful. Love the deep red design with the heart border and big poinsetta. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Beautiful card..
    Thanks for joining us at charisma this week..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!