Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, December 21, 2012

JENCRAFTY GOODIES :: NEW STOCK ARRIVED

I have just received a consignment of some NEW goodies.  The stocks I have WONT last and new stock will arrive mid January.
I can take orders throughout the holiday season as I am not closing at all.

Please email me ASAP if you would like anything reserved.
(Apologies - at this stage these are available to South Africans only)

The alcohol markers will arrive tomorrow.  I will post pix of them on my blog as soon as I get them.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!